Max at Great Northeastern War XXXIII, A.S. LIV
|Resides: Province of Malagentia|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Sable a heart over a chain of three links fracted argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Maxton Gunn is a liaison of King James VI of Scotland to the Court of Queen Elizabeth of England. The year is 1602.
- My Apprentice is the Lady Mora Ruadh
- My Student is Faílbe Mac Neill
- Confessed member of the Haus Wanderstamm
- Master Sargent to Col Christian Woolfe, Woolfe's Dragoons
Meisterin Anne Meckil von Salm, Great Northeastern War 2019
Apprenticing Lady Mora Ruadh, Birka 2019
Haus Wanderstamm, The Great Northeastern War 2019
Offices & Positions
- Chronicler, Province of Malagentia, 2004 and 2005
- Authorized Archery Marshal, since 2005
- Herald, Province of Malagentia, 2008 and 2009
- Northern Region Champion of Arts and Science, 2010
- Archery Champion to the Province of Malagentia, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2018
- Battlefield Coordinator, Great Northeastern War, 2004, 2011
- Archery Steward, Great Northeastern War, 2005
- Road Scholar, Great Northeastern War, 2007, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Co-Steward of the Northern Region Arts & Science Competion, Spring's Inspirations, 2011
- Royal Liaison, Great Northeastern War, 2018, 2019
Projects & Publications
- Hosted 253 archery practices, 2001 to 2018
- Editor of The Moonstone, Newsletter of the Province of Malagentia, 2004 and 2005 (Blackfox Award, Color Art, 2005)
- Editor of The Gaulstone, Newsletter of the Haus Wanderstamm, 2006 to 2014
- Administrator of the Renaissance Interiors discussion group 2007 to 2015
In Case of Court
- Please notify Anne Meckil von Salm.
- I never tire of discussing crossbows, pavilions, and woodworking.
- Photos and projects may be found at: