Quarterly argent and vert, a maltese cross counterchanged and a bordure sable
|Award & Office Badges|
Marian Kirkpatrick is a protégé to Mistress Pagan Graeme. She organizes things and enjoys enhancing others experiences within the society through service to the Kingdom, her home Barony of Bergental, and surrounding groups. She strives to help create a piece of the magic that weaves the tapestry of the Society and Kingdom we all love so much. She can often be found helping in the kitchen, at gate, or being loud in service to the Crown of the East as a voice herald, whether in court or on the list field.
Marian enjoys exploring leather working, thrown weapons, illumination and wordsmithing. While she continues to gain enthusiasm to make functional things prettier, she also finds the “thunk” of her axe sticking in a target quite satisfying and sometimes even gratifying.
- Baroness of the Court of Ivan & Matilde
- Award of Arms (Kenrick & Avelina I)
- Order of the Silver Wheel (Ivan & Matilde)
- Company of the Pennon of the East (Ivan & Matilde)
- Kings Order of Esteem (Brion III)
- Order of the Fountain (Bergental Service award)
Marian’s persona jumps through space and time, at her whim. She often finds herself traveling to new and different places, based on clothing trends and what she would like to wear. Currently her favorite is Italian Ren, however, much like a woman’s temperament that can change at any time.
Offices & Positions
- Lady in Waiting (Avelina, Kiena II, Anna III, Honig, Matilde, Vienna)
- East Kingdom Voice Herald (Brion III & Anna III, Ioness & Honig, Ivan & Matilde, Brennan III & Caoilfhionn III, Wilhelm & Vienna)
- East Kingdom Crown Tourney List Herald (Fall 2016, Spring 2017)
- Exchequer, Barony of Bergental (December 2016 – December 2018)
- Deputy Gift & Largess Coordinator for Brennan III & Caoilfhionn III
- Editor of the East Kingdom Gazette
- Co-Feastocrat, Bergental/Barony Beyond the Mountain Yule (2011)
- Co-Autocrat Novice Schola (2012)
- Head Gate Keeper, Panteria 22 (2017)
- Autocrat, Crown Tournament of Ivan & Matilde (2017)