Margot de la Mer
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Margot / Marie
Per pale sable and gules, a demi-sun issuant from sinister Or
|Award & Office Badges|
Margot de la Mer. I'm often seen doing narrowwork (primarily inkle and tablet weaving), taking classes, and at the thrown weapons range.
Sometimes Northern France / Norman. Sometimes Scandinavian Norse.
Awards, Offices, & Positions
- Webminister, East Kingdom Thrown Weapons, May 2019 to Present
Households & Affiliations
- House of Sharp Edge
- Clan Kerr
- Member of the Worshipful Company of Narrowworkers
- Rose Tourney, Thrown Weapons, September 2018
- Fencer’s Cooling Brigade, Resurrection Battle, Pennsic 2018
- Retainer, Queen Margarita
- Queen's Guard, Queen Margarita
In Case of Court
- No surprises, please
- Contact Thráinn Steinsson (spouse)
- Pronouns: she/her/hers
- Colors include red, black, and gold
- Motifs include the sun and bunnies