|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
Margaret Sevensterre attended her first practice in Barony of Black Diamond, Atlantia, in January 2017. In January 2018 she moved up to the East Kingdom and began playing with the Riding of Ravensbridge. Margaret is a Student in Arts & Sciences of Meisterin Anna Mickel von Salm.
Margaret has been a member of the House of the Knotty Snake since 2018.
Describe your persona and persona history (as much as you wish)
Offices & Positions
- Name of Position, Location, mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
- Event Steward, Ravensbridge Yule Feast, 12/15/2018
- Event Steward, Huginn & Muninn V, 06/08/2019
- Intro to English Country Dance, Huginn & Muninn IV, 06/09/2018
- Let But Falstaff Come: Shakespearean Theatre, Great Northeastern War, 07/13/2018
- Better a Witty Fool: Shakespeare Monologues, Great Northeastern War, 07/13/2018
- All the World's a Stage: Shakespeare Scene Study, Great Northeastern War, 07/14/2018
- Renaissance Dance, Thomaston School Demo, 05/31/2019
In Case of Court
Please do not surprise due to anxiety
Please contact John Carpenter (email@example.com) or Brandr Aronsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of court.
Interests and Pursuits:
- English Country Dance - began dancing in 2003 with the Williamsburg Dancers
- Shakespeare - started studying the history of Shakespeare as well as acting at Hollins University in 2014
- Bardic - started voice lessons in 2014, working to expand my repertoire with memorizing a new song every few months
- Garb - began sewing in 2001, especially interested in Tudor, bliauts, and Italian Renn
- Tablet Weaving - completed two bands so far and am eager to continue learning more
- Kumihimo - been experimenting with different patterns, colours, and numbers - including a 20 strand cord
- Blacksmithing - spent my Pennsic studying with Brandr Forge and have continued a real life apprenticeship since then
- Heavy Fighting - began fighting in January 2017 in Atlantia
- Archery - specifically using a handbow (recurve), and I am interested in combat archery
- Cordials - I've begun experimenting with making different cordials based on extant recipes, and making them with wine and brandy to compare pre & post distillation processes
- Calligraphy - I did this a lot when I was younger and I am years out of practice, but I am looking to get back into it