Magnus Wolfhunte at Pennsic 46
|Resides: Shire of Caer Adamant|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Counter-ermine, a fer-a-loup, three wolf's teeth issuant from dexter and three wolf's teeth issuant from sinister argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Many SCAdians know me as Mini-Mag. It's a long story.....
I received my Award of Arms in AS 38 (2004) from Kelson and Geneviere.
At Pennsic 48, my lady Gráinne inghean uí Bhrolacháin and I were asked to take over the leadership of House Full Circle. We are hopeful to continue moving our household forward in the East Kingdom and promoting our members in the Society.
SCA persona story: Magnus Wolfhunte
Viking trader, came across to Ireland to trade at Cork once the trading post at Birka started to slow down. Lived during the reigns of Gorm the Old and Harold Bluetooth. Was born in the year 930-father, Olaf, was a fur trapper, hence the last name. Mother's name was Sigurd. They had 3 children, 2 boys/1 girl-Magnus, Bjorn, and Freya. Family lived near modern day Kongsberg in Norway. First went to Birka around 945 with his father to trade furs. Once the trading at Birka started to decline with Russia, decided to head to Ireland around 950.
Offices & Positions
- Shire Officer - Knight Marshal, Shire of Caer Adamant, February 2019 thru whenever they kick me out...
- Shire Champion, Shire of Caer Adamant, November 2016 thru October 2017
- Shire Champion, Shire Of Caer Adamant, October 2018 thru October 2019
- Co-autocrat, Tourney of the Fallen Stag, Shire of Caer Adamant, 10/01/2017
- Co-autocrat, Tourney of the Fallen Stag, Shire of Caer Adamant, 09/29/2019
Projects & Publications
No projects or publications of note yet!
In Case of Court
If, for some strange reason, someone has decided that Mini-Mag is to receive something at court, just make sure he's in the room. He'll be paying attention. Also make sure his wife, Gráinne inghean uí Bhrolacháin, knows ahead of time-she will make sure he's dressed first...