Difference between revisions of "Magnus Wolfhunte"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
== Persona ==
== Persona ==
Revision as of 18:39, 20 March 2021
Mudthaw Virtual Event Trading Card!
|Resides: Shire of Caer Adamant|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Device: Counter-ermine, a fer-a-loup, three wolf's teeth issuant from dexter and three wolf's teeth issuant from sinister argent
Badge: (Fieldless) A fer-a-loup counter-ermine
|Award & Office Badges|
Many SCAdians know me as Mini-Mag. It's a long story, best told by a campfire with s'mores or beverages-whichever is more plentiful...
I received my Award of Arms in AS 39 (2004) from Gaufrid_Kelson_and_Geneviere.
At Pennsic 48, Gráinne inghean uí Bhrolacháin and I were asked to take over the leadership of House Full Circle. We are hopeful to continue moving our household forward in the East Kingdom and promoting our members in the Society.
I became part of the Queen's Guard for Margarita de Siena in AS 54.
During the East Kingdom Ethereal Court VII, my lady and I received a Court Barony from Margarita de Siena.
SCA persona story: Magnus Wolfhunte
Viking trader, came across to Ireland to trade at Cork once the trading post at Birka started to slow down. Lived during the reigns of Gorm the Old and Harold Bluetooth. Was born in the year 930-father, Olaf, was a fur trapper, hence the last name. Mother's name was Sigurd. They had 3 children, 2 boys/1 girl-Magnus, Bjorn, and Freya. Family lived near modern day Kongsberg in Norway. First went to Birka around 945 with his father to trade furs. Once the trading at Birka started to decline with Russia, decided to head to Ireland around 950.
- Award_of_Arms at Southern Region War Camp, July 24, 2004 (AS 39)
- Court Barony, East Kingdom Ethereal Court VII, July 19, 2020 (AS 55)
Offices & Positions
- Lieutenant, Queen's Guard - Margarita de Siena
- Southern Region Lieutenant, Praetorian Guard - 2019 - 2020 Tindal and Alberic
- Shire Officer - Knight Marshal, Caer Adamant, February 2019 thru whenever they kick me out...
- Shire Champion - Caer Adamant, October 2018 thru October 2019
- Shire Champion - Caer Adamant, November 2016 thru October 2017
- Co-autocrat - Tourney of the Fallen Stag, Shire of Caer Adamant, 09/29/2019
- Co-autocrat - Tourney of the Fallen Stag, Shire of Caer Adamant, 10/01/2017
In Case of Court
If, for some strange reason, someone has decided that Mini-Mag is to receive something at court, just make sure he's in the room. He'll be paying attention. Also make sure his wife, Gráinne inghean uí Bhrolacháin, knows ahead of time-she will make sure he's dressed first.
Should a peerage ever be a consideration, a writ would be greatly appreciated.
Magnus is susceptible to bribery. Suggested tokens of Good Bribes: preferential to Scotch, Fine Ales, Better Mead. Magnus does not have a taste for wines, but can be taught...