|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
THL Lorita deSiena
|Resides: Shire of Anglespur|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Per chevron inverted purpur and or, a chevron inverted sable between two roses counterchanged
|Award & Office Badges|
Donna Lorita deSiena, OSC
I am protege to Mistress Alayne Nivern Nightwatch of the Shire of Nordenhal.
I am a proud member of Clan MacPharlain of the Highland Alliance, part of the Clan Campbell of Applecross family.
Daughter of the richest banker in the city, living in Siena, Italy in 1275. I love to flaunt my family's wealth by showing it off on my person - jewels, the latest fashions imported from France or Poland, yards and yards of fabric in the skirts of my gowns, and the like.
Offices & Positions
- Illuminator and Wordsmith, local level (2010-current)
- Columnist for the Pennsic Independent (2011-current)
- Dance Publicity Officer for Pennsic European Dance Pavilion (2011-current)
- Illuminator, kingdom level (2013-current)
- Chatelaine, Shire of Anglespur (2013-current)
- Archery Marshal, Shire of Anglespur (2015-current)
- Company Captain of Archers, Shire of Anglespur (2017-current)
- Freelance Reporter for the Pennsic Independent (2017-current)
- Silent Herald (2017-current)
- East Kingdom Silent Herald (2018-current)
- Autocrat, Crystal Snowflake Ball (several)
- Dance Deputy, War of the Roses (many)
- Bardic Deputy, War of the Roses (2014)
- Archery Marshal in Charge, Hunter's Moon (2015-current) and War of the Roses (2015)
- Autocrat, Sherwood Forest (2017)
- Dance Mistress in Charge, At the Sign of the Dancing Fox (many years, current)
- Autocrat, On The Hunt and Hunter's Moon (2019)
Projects & Publications
- Terpsichorean Treasure, published in the Pennsic Independent (2011-present)
- Various cover art published for the Pikestaff (2015-2017)
- Various articles published in the Pennsic Independent (2017, 2019)
- My full illumination portfolio: https://loritadesiena.wixsite.com/lorita
- Dance War Point for War of the Roses, designed and implemented (2013)
- Original dance choreographies for We Are The East and Carmen Orientalis, from the Sing for the East compilation album (2017)
In Case of Court
- Before the event happens? Email me.
- At the event? Assuming that I'm not already standing next to Their Majesties signing away, just send a runner to find me.