|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
THL Lorita deSiena
|Resides: Shire of Anglespur|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Per chevron inverted purpur and or, a chevron inverted sable between two roses counterchanged
|Award & Office Badges|
THL Lorita deSiena, OSC
Daughter of the richest banker in the city, living in Siena, Italy in 1275. I love to flaunt my family's wealth by showing it off on my person - jewels, the latest fashions imported from France, yards and yards of fabric in the skirts of my gowns, and the like.
Offices & Positions
- Illuminator and Wordsmith, local level (2010-current)
- Columnist for the Pennsic Independent (2011-current)
- Dance Publicity Officer for Pennsic European Dance Pavilion (2011-current)
- Illuminator, kingdom level (2013-current)
- Chatelaine, Shire of Anglespur (2013-current)
- Archery Marshal, Shire of Anglespur (2015-current)
- Company Captain of Archers, Shire of Anglespur (2017-current)
- Freelance Reporter for the Pennsic Independent (2017-current)
- Silent Herald (2017-current)
- East Kingdom Silent Herald (2018-current)
- Autocrat, Crystal Snowflake Ball (several)
- Dance Deputy, War of the Roses (many)
- Bardic Deputy, War of the Roses (2014)
- Archery Marshal in Charge, Hunter's Moon (2015-current) and War of the Roses (2015)
- Autocrat, Sherwood Forest (2017)
- Dance Mistress in Charge, At the Sign of the Dancing Fox (many years, current)
Projects & Publications
- Terpsichorean Treasure, published in the Pennsic Independent (2011-present)
- Various cover art published for the Pikestaff (2015-2017)
- Various articles published in the Pennsic Independent (2017)
- My full illumination portfolio: https://loritadesiena.wixsite.com/lorita
- Dance War Point for War of the Roses, designed and implemented (2013)
- Original dance choreographies for We Are The East and Carmen Orientalis, from the Sing for the East compilation album (2017)
In Case of Court
- Before the event happens? Email me.
- At the event? Assuming that I'm not already standing next to Their Majesties signing away, just send a runner to find me.