Lilie of Eastham
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Here drink this
Argent, a phoenix gules rising from flames proper and a bordure gules semy of bezants
|Award & Office Badges|
Hello, I'm the Honorable Lady Lilie of Eastham. I've been involved with the SCA since I was a college freshman attending my first Birka in 1997.
I have never settled on a specific time or place for my persona. That said, I often look like I could be a member of the Romani people, except when I've obviously gone a-viking
Offices & Positions
- Protege to Maria Pagani since 2017
- Member of the Stonemarche Cooks Guilde since 1998
- Head of the Stonemarche Cooks Guilde 2010-1024
- Member of the East Kingdom's Brewers Guilde 2014
- Harper's Retreat Dayboard Sept 2003
- Harper's Retreat Dayboard Sept 2004
- Harper's Retreat Head Cook Sept 2005
- Harper's Retreat Head Cook Sept 2006
- Harper's Retreat Head Cook Sept 2007
- Harper's Retreat Dayboard Sept 2009
- Harper's Retreat Head Cook Sept 2010
- Harper's Retreat Head Cook Sept 2011
- Baronial Birthday Head Cook Oct 2013
- Vigil Food Coordinator for Deirdre Planchet's Elevation to Pelican July 2014 (GNEW)
- Vigil Food Coordinator for Maria Pagani and Juan Lazaro Ramirez Xavier's Elevation to Pelican Aug 2015 (K&Q Equestrian)
- Palio di Stonemarhe Dayboard June 2016
- Brewer's Collegium Head Cook April 2017
In Case of Court
In case of court please notify my Pelican, Maria Pagani, and my sister Finnghualla inghen Mhic Cealleigh. If it's is known that I need to be in court, please let me know. Due to health reasons I am not always feeling up to sitting through court. Advanced warning means I can plan accordingly and make sure I am there. The reason can remain a surprise.