Lilie Dubh inghean uí Mórdha
Azure, six owls and a chief argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Title Name. SCA Biography. Selected Awards (the Wiki is not the place to do a full awards list).
Lilie Dubh is an Irishwoman from near Armagh who went on pilgrimage to atone for the death of her husband (and to get to travel!). She was able to go to St. Bridgid's Well, Croagh Patrick, Canterbury, Santiago de Compostella and Jerusalem before turning to go back to Europe. She ran out of money in Cologne, and met a kind gentleman who became her second husband. Together, they now run an inn for students at the new University. She can be found of an evening, regaling students around the hearth, with stories of her pilgrimages.
Offices & Positions
- Chatelaine for Ostgardr - 1998 - 2012
- Kingdom Chatelaine Southern Region Deputy - 2009-2012
- Pantheon Herald - 2017-
- Co-Autocrat, Agincourt Memorial Tournament, 1998
- Autocrat, Agincourt Memorial Tournament, 2003
- Autocrat, Agincourt Memorial Tournament, 2005
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest