Lilias de Cheryngton
Vert, a crequier within a bordure embattled argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Doña Lilias de Cheryngton is the Kingdom Marshal of Fence residing in the Shire of Quintavia. She joined the Society in A.S. 32 as the Provost of Felding (Wellesley College) in the Barony of Carolingia. In addition to rapier, her interests include barber surgery, food preservation, mortuary customs, and marginalized populations.
Current Offices & Positions
- East Kingdom Marshal of Fence
- Exchequer, Shire of Quintavia
Awards and Honors
- Companion of the Order of the Golden Rapier
- Companion of the Order of the Perseus (Barony of Carolingia martial award)
- Companion of the Order of the Daystar (Barony of Carolingia service award)
- Queen's Honour of Distinction, Geneviere II
Recent Activities & Classes Taught
- Rapier Marshal in Charge, East Kingdom 50 Year Celebration
- Panel Chair, Women in Fencing Roundtable at EK 50
- Panel Chair, Future of Fencing Roundtable at EK 50
- Head of Gate, East Kingdom Spring Coronation 2018
- Gate, Great Quintavian Iron Scribe Competition
Previous Offices & Positions
- Provost of the Borough of Felding 2000-2002
- Chronicler for the Barony of Carolingia (monthly publication)
- Queen's Rapier Champion, AS XLI
- Baronial Rapier Marshal of Carolingia
Late 16th century English, merchant class.
A Note Regarding Future Awards
Lilias is neutral on the prospect of being surprised with an award. If it pleases the person bestowing the award, a surprise is acceptable. However, the logistical constraints of mundane life mean that advance notice of an award will make it easier and more likely to ensure her presence at Court. Alternatively, notice could be given to Donovan Shinnock and he would be able to make a suggestion of whether a surprise is appropriate.