Lijsbet van Catwiic
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Per chevron inverted urdy purpure and argent semy of escallops purpure, in chief a sea-dragon naiant Or
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Lijsbet van Catwiic has been a member of the SCA since 2013. Her first event was the Barony of Endewearde's Demo at Fort Knox. She is an authorized fencer and also enjoys archery, period cooking, and historical garb construction. She is married to Lord Thomas de Marr'
Late 14th century Dutch, coastal Holland.
- Won the A&S Largess Challenge at First Endewearde Baronial Rapier Championship 06/14/15
- Award of Arms - Given at Market Day at Birka 01/30/16
- Won Mid-period category in the Market Day at Birka Fashion Show 01/30/16
- Inducted into the Order of the Beacon of Endewearde (A&S) at Tourney of Love 02/13/16
Offices & Positions
- Herald, Incipient Canton of Basingestoches in the Barony of Endewearde, 05/17/2014 to current
- Feast Coordinator, Feast of St Sylvester, 12/31/2014
- Feast Coordinator, Feast of St Sylvester, 01/02/2016
Projects & Publications
- Panel and gore dress/tunic construction, 02/10/16
- A Past of Sugar: Sugar Paste as Made in 16th Century England, 02/12/2016
Interests include period foods and feasts, Roman oil lanterns, Roman fashions, Viking fashions/bling, period garb construction/sewing, illumination, heraldry, and banner-making