Liadan Ingen Chineada
Preparing to lead Master Thomas's MoD elevation
Per bend purpure and sable, an owl argent maintaining in its dexter talon a sword within a bordure Or
|Award & Office Badges|
My first SCA event was Pennsic 36. I dabbled a bit, trying to find where my niche was, but never really delved into Society. Fencing is what ended up drawing me in for good in 2014, rather than just lingering on the edges. But, it turns out that if you start stabbing people, they'll teach you how to embroider too.
- Cadet to Maestra Anastasia da Monte
[LEE-a-den IN-yen kin-AH-dah] 9th Century
I like all things Celt, Viking and Saxon. Also, while it is outside my persona, I really enjoy Middle Eastern art, especially art of the Qur'an.
- Voice Heraldry
Offices & Positions
- Queen's Guard, Thyra II
- Fencing Marshall at Large (01/2015-present)
- Baronial Marshal of Fence, Barony of Bergental (05/2015-02/2017)
- Heraldic Staff, Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- Heraldic Staff, Kenric III and Avelina III
- Deputy Exchequer, Barony of Bergental (12/2015-10/2016)
- Vox Regis, Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III
- Award of Arms - Edward III and Thyra II
- Order of the Sable Bear (Bergental Martial Award) - Rob and Emma
- Queen's Order of Courtesy - Caoilfhionn II
- Order of the Cup of St Brigid (Bergental Service Award) - Rob and Emma
- Order of the Silver Wheel - Brion III and Anna III
- Order of the Silver Rapier - Ioannes and Honig
- King's Cypher - Brennan III
- Queen's Cypher - Caoilfhionn III
- Court Barony - Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III
--- Rapier MIC
- Bergental Sommerdraw (06/2015)
- Bergental/BBM Yule (12/2015)
- Bergental Sommerdraw (06/2016)
- Bergental/BBM Yule (12/2016)
--- Event Steward
- Novice Schola, Bergental (03/2016)
- The Handsome Boys
- Clan Kerr
Journeyman of the Keepers of Athena's Thimble. Has reached Competence level in Free Embroidery, Counted Cross, Blackwork and Lacis
- Any specific questions on awards should be directed to my Doña.
- I do not need to be warned about being called into court.
- I prefer a Writ.