Lady Lavina at Pennsic XLIII
Purpure, a unicorn rampant tail towed argent crined and gorged with a collar and chain Or, a bordure gyronny of eight vert and argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Baroness Lavina Attewode
13th Century English
- Event Photography
- Sewing garb
Offices & Positions
- Award of Arms - Edward III and Thyra II
- Order of the Buccelari (VDK Service/Fighting award for a house veteran of foreign wars)
- Order of Balfar (VDK Fighting award for dedication as a warrior to the Duchy)
- Order of the Silver Wheel - Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- Worshipful Company of Artificers (Dragonship Haven A&S award) - Joseph of the Red Griffin & Bronwen Rose of Greyling
- Court Barony - Kenric III and Avelina III
- Order of the Silver Brooch - Ivan and Matilde
Member of the Keepers of Athena's Thimble. Has reached Competence level in Free Embroidery.