Device of Kvasir Thunder
In the deep past, the Aesir and Vanir deities warred. When the fighting ended and a truce was established, they came together as a community to create a berry wine. From that wine the wisest of all – Kvasir – came into being. When Kvasir was killed by the evil dwarves Fjalar and Galar, they used his blood to make a mead, which became known as the “Mead of Poetry.” Anybody who partook of this mead became a poet or scholar.
Our household takes its name from one who was created by community, known for wisdom, and whose essence is creativity.
Kvasir Thunder was founded by Lord Christoff of Swampkeype, and was formally recognized by Matriarch Elisheva at the Great Pennsic War of A.S. 54 (2019 C.E.).
Kvasir Thunder is a household of artisans and craftspeople, as well as great warriors. Individually and as a household, we seek to develop our creative skills. Our members include blacksmiths, armorers, brewers, wood-workers, knitters, and many other creative people.
Members of the Kvasir Silver Council:
- Lord Christoff of Swampkeype – Patriarch of the household; blacksmith and armorer, bladesmith, leather worker; fighter; Blacksmiths Guild of the East Kingdom – Warden of the North; Squire to Duke Sir Tearlach of Trimaris
- Lady Moire Browne – Apprenticed to Baroness Mistress Sylvia Du Vey. Novice of the East Kingdom Brewers Guild; Minister of Arts and Science for Wyndriche; Member of the Order of the Silver Brooch
- Lord Antony Martin of Sheffield - Herald at Large, researcher and teacher of medieval games, brewer, merchant. Member of the Order of the Silver Crescent
- updates to follow...
- Lady Symonne aus Chevaux d'Or - Deputy Exchequer, Shire of Hadchester. Member of the Queen's Order of Courtesy, Member of the Order of the Silver Wheel
- Gabriel the Carpenter - Woodworker and maker of furniture
- Sarina Valkyria of Stonemarche - An Archer with an interest in Illumination and Nålbindning - among other things.
- William of Panther Vale
- Link to off site web site