Difference between revisions of "Klaus Winterhalter von Walachey"
Latest revision as of 15:27, 13 August 2019
Sir Klaus Winterhalter
Argent, an eagle rising to sinister regardant, wings displayed, on a chief embattled sable three mullets voided and interlaced within and conjoined to as many annulets argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Sir Klaus Winterhalter von Walachey has been an active member of SCA for many years. He has been deeply involved in the armored combat community, first as a member of House Bloodguard and now in his household Carpathia. Formerly squired to Duke Konrad von Ulm of Northshield and Former foster Squire of Duke Brennan mac Fearghus.
Offices & Positions
- Unbelted Champions Alternate, 2011
- Unbelted Champions Team, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Queen's Guard, Caoilfhionn I, April 2014 - Sept 2014
- Queen's Guard, Caoilfhionn II, Oct 2015 - April 2016
- Marshal at large, August 2016-present
- Queen's Guard, Ro Honig I, April 2017 - June 2017
- Queen's Champion, June 2017 - June 2018
- Knight Marshal, Barony of Carillion, Nov 2017-Sept 2018
- Captain of the Queen's Guard, Wilhelm and Vienna, Sept 2018-April 2019
- Marshal-in-Charge, Lakewood Ren Faire, Sept 2016
- Marshal-in-Charge, Lakewood Ren Faire, Sept 2018
Honours & Awards
- Award of Arms, 10/2009
- Order of the Tygers Combatant, 4/2016
- Rose Token, Crown Tournament, 5/2017
- Order of Chivalry, 8/2019