Kit de Coldwood
"the Talk of the Town!" Photo by Brenden Crane
Per bend sinister azure and argent a tree countercharged blasted and eradicated In dexter chief, a mullet of four points, argent, bordured embattled, countercharged
|Award & Office Badges|
Kathrine Du Pré of Coldwood, more commonly known as "Kit" has been a member of the Society since May 2011. She currently resides in Coldwood with her husband and son.
Photo on left by Brien MacShane, photo on right by Vlad Iliescu.
Currently Kit is portraying Aciterix Caldius Julius Cittinius, a legionnaire and Centurion/Evocati of the 12th Legion in ~50BC. Originally from Gaul, but pursuant of citizenship, this up-jumped hick became a lifelong member of Rome’s armies. This, unfortunately, has lead to fighting their own people in the Gallic Wars.
Ultimately, Kit hopes to develop three complete personas, all from the same area of Modern France. Kathrine du Pré of Coldwood is her Norman 1000’s incarnation, and the 14th century has yet to be developed due to time, the expense of the armor, and the overwhelming glory that Rome has to offer.
Awards & Honors
- Award of Arms, Darius and EthelDreda 2015.
- Silver Tyger, Kenric, 2016.
- Queen's Cypher, Honig, 2017
- OTC, 2019.
Offices & Positions
- Knight Marshall, Coldwood, 2015-2020
- Deputy Exchequer, Coldwood, current
- Captain of Queen's Guard for Honig, 2017
- Executive Officer, Unbelts 2018
- Unbelted Champions, 2016 - 2019
- Second in command, 3rd Division, Northern Army, 2014-present
- Regional Commander, Unbelts, 2019.
- Executive Officer, Unbelts, 2020.
Projects & Interests
- Interested in period poetry, military history, including supply and rations, military tactics. Has made Roman hard tack and is currently working on assembling a full Roman military pack.
- Runs gate at Coldwood events
- Squire to Sir Brien MacShane
- Member of House Fir naLeon.
In Case of Court
- Please contact Sir Brien MacShane.
- Kit prefers surprises. Never tell her anything in advance.