Kit de Coldwood
Kit de Coldwood, photo by Brenden Crane.
Per bend sinister azure and argent a tree countercharged blasted and eradicated In dexter chief, a mullet of four points, argent, bordured embattled, countercharged
|Award & Office Badges|
Kathrine Du Pré of Coldwood, more commonly known as "Kit" has been a member of the Society since May 2011. She currently resides in Coldwood with her husband and son.
Photo on left by Brien MacShane, photo on right by Vlad Iliescu.
Alternating between two. The first is an 1000’s Norman/Viking but she is now switching to a Roman kit, with Gaul being the country of origin. All origins are from modern day coastal France.
Awards & Honors
- Silver Tyger, Kenric, 2016.
- Queen's Cypher, Honig, 2017
- OTC, 2019.
Offices & Positions
- Knight Marshall, Coldwood, 2015-current
- Deputy Exchequer, Coldwood, current
- Captain of Queen's Guard for Honig, 2017
- Executive Officer, Unbelts 2018
- Unbelted Champions, 2016 - 2018
- Second in command, 3rd Division, Northern Army, 2014-present
- Regional Commander, Unbelts, 2019.
Projects & Interests
- Interested in period poetry, military history, including supply and rations, military tactics. Has made Roman hard tack and is currently working on assembling a full Roman military pack.
- Runs gate at Coldwood events
- Squire to Sir Brien MacShane
In Case of Court
- Please contact Sir Brien MacShane.
- Kit prefers surprises. Never tell her anything in advance.