Katerina de La Bere
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
Katerina de la Bere (aka Katrina D'Mer, and Katerina de la Mere)
Katerina was born in the mid 1300's near Oxfordshire, England. She was raised by her grandfather who was a merchant. She would bring a cart of wares to the village market and sell her goods. It was a good simple life. She had an opportunity to "work" as a lady in waiting to several of Our Royals. Katerina is mostly silent in her service, she will either see to a task herself or delegate it out.
- 11/23/2002 AOA (Andreas II and Isabella II)
- 3/29/08 Queens order of Courtesy (Gabriella von Ulm)
- 10/3/09 Queens Honor of Distinction (Gabriella von Ulm)
- 4/10/10 Queens Honor of Distinction (Brenwin the Fair)
- 3/25/17 Order of the Sliver Wheel (Brion III and Anna III)
- 1/26/19 Court Barony (Wilhelm and Vienna)
- 4/6/19 Queens Esteem (Vienna de la Mer)
Offices & Positions
- Deputy to the Chatelaine, Canton of Dragons Airy
- Deputy to the Chatelaine, Barony Beyond the Mountain
- Central Region Chatelaine, East Kingdom
- Pennsic 2002 and 2003 Retained for Duchess Isabella
- Lady in waiting for Gabriella I, Gabriella II, Brenwen I, Brenwen II
- Co Head Retainer for Vienna I and Wilhelm I
In Case of Court
How you would like to be notified in case of court.
Surprises are fun!
Katerina de la Bere
pronounced : Katrina de la bear