Kasumi no Tanaka
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
Originally a Kievian Rus, I went native and changed my name to honor my husband, Tanaka Raiko, unless it's summer, then I'm in Indian. No matter what I'm wearing, it's all about doing the needful.
Describe your persona and persona history (as much as you wish)
- Member of the CDIV
- 5/29/1993 Award of Arms
- 4/13/1996 Queen's Cypher Balfar II and Luna II
- 7/27/1996 Grant of Arms Bjorn and Morgen
- 7/27/1996 Court Baroness Bjorn and Morgen
- 9/26/1998 Companion of the Silver Crescent Timothy II and Gabrielle II
- 3/23/2002 Companion of the Maunche Lucan VI and Yana III
- 1/14/2006 Mistress of the Pelican Darius III and Roxane III
Offices & Positions
- Chatelain of Rusted Woodlands (a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...)
- Lady-in-waiting to many, many Queens
- Name of Position, Name of Event, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
Projects & Publications
- Project manager and designer, knighting garb for Tanaka Raiko
- Head chef and menu designer, Vigil board for the Laurel elevation of Dietrich Schwelgengräber
- Project Manager, Ramirez Garb Workshop (creation of knighting garb for the elevation of Ryouko'jin of the Iron Skies), Spring-Summer 2017