Baron Jozef Ludwiczak (Lood-veh-check) is an early 16th century Polish nobleman. He is a member of the households of Lochleven and ICOD and currently lives on the Barony of Smoking Rocks. He is squired to Duke Griffith FitzWilliam. Activities include rattan fighting, archery and dabbling in various areas of A&S including pewter casting, metal, leather and wood working.
Offices & Positions
- Unbelted Champions Alternate: 2008, 2011, 2016, 2019
- Unbelted Champions Team: 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014
- Archery Champions: Alternate 2019
Baronial Champion: Barony Beyond the Mountain 2011
- Marguerite Ingen Lachlainn
- Aikaterine FitzWilliam II
- Kiena Stewart
- Thyra Eiriksdottir
- Kiena Stewart II
Awards and Honors
- AoA: Darius II and Roxane II
- Kings Cypher: Edward Grey of Lochleven I
- Queen's Award of Esteem: Thyra Eiriksdottir II
- Company of the Pennon of the East: Edward III and Thyra II
Too many to list
In Case of Court
Please notify my wife Gwenlliana Vachan.
Surprises are okay, but if it benefits everyone involved a writ or prior notice to me is acceptable.