Joscelin le esqurel
Joscelin circa 2009
Quarterly purpure and sable, three squirrels courant in annulo Or.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Joscelin le esqurel is a 13th c. Frenchwoman.
Describe your persona and persona history (as much as you wish)
Offices & Positions
- Herald-at-Large (06/2010 - present)
- Thrown Weapons Marshal (06/2012 - present)
- Blue Tyger Herald (02/2013 - 12/2014)
- Heraldry Class Instructor & Consultations Master Wulfgar's Chivalry Challenge (09/2012)
- Thrown Weapons Assistant Master Wulfgar's Chivalry Challenge (09/2012)
- Consulting Herald at Herald's Point Pennsic XLI (08/2012)
- Consulting Herald at Herald's Point Pennsic XLII (08/2013)
Projects & Publications
- Working on a translation and analysis of several period Rolls of Arms.
- Working on creating images on an ad hoc basis for Blue Tyger for submitters.