Difference between revisions of "John Kelton of Greyhorn"
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|awards = AoA
|awards = AoA
Revision as of 14:38, 8 December 2016
|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Paly of four sable and Or, a pheon and on a chief vert, two hunting horns reversed Or.
|Award & Office Badges|
Title Name. SCA Biography. Selected Awards (the Wiki is not the place to do a full awards list).
- Kelton joined the SCA after attending a medieval fair at the Cathedral of All Saints in The Barony of Concordia of the Snows (Albany NY) in the fall of AS XX (1985). He is a brewer and the Guildmaster of the Honourable Company of Fermenters of The Barony of Concordia of the Snows.
Describe your persona and persona history (as much as you wish)
- Companion of the Pine ~1991. Baronial award for extraordinary service to the Barony
- Order of the Friends 1997. A thank you for service to the Barony
- Order of The Sapphire 1993. Baronial A&S Award
Offices & Positions
- Guildmaster. The Honourable Company of Fermenters of The Barony of Concordia of The Snows
- First Baronial Brewing Champion. 2013-2015
- Third Baronial Brewing Champion. 2016-2017
- Member & Brewer. East Kingdom Brewers' Guild
- Bread baker and all around kitchen bum
- Mead, Cordial and miscellaneous brewing lectures at Baronial, Kingdom, and SCA(Pennsic) events
Projects, Publications & Links
- The Honourable Company of Fermenters of The Barony of Concordia. https://sites.google.com/site/concordianbrewersguild/
- The Bloody Murther of Sir John Barley-corne. My blog on medieval brewing. https://brewing356.wordpress.com/
- A Beginners Guide to Mead Making.
- Caudles, Possets, Flip and Eggnog.
- Making Liqueurs and Cordials
- On The making of Cream Liqueurs (not period)
- Is Tequila Period? A discussion on the History of Agave based Beverages in West-Central Mesoamerica
Heraldry: Paly of four sable and Or, a pheon and on a chief vert, two hunting horns reversed Or.