Jibril ibn 'Ammar al-Fayyad
|Resides: Barony of Bhakail|
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Argent, a decrescent sable between two Mamluk swords in scabbards fesswise, hilts to center, and a chalice gules
|Award & Office Badges|
Jibril ibn `Ammar al-Fayyad is firmly established in good works.
He is the defender at the gates, the cupbearer,
the supporter, the adminstrator, the organizer.
With his bow, he scatters his good deeds all around, not caring
Whether they fall on those near or far away,
Just as the rain never cares where the clouds pour it out.
Jibril is a 10th century Andalusian Moor known for his archery skills in combat and for his cooking.
His alternate persona is Veritus Slacke, a 16th century English gentleman.
In addition to his Arms, he is also known by his badges (Fieldless) A crescent-shaped arrowhead sable and (Fieldless) On a broadarrow argent a decrescent sable.
Awards & Accomplishments
Al-Sheik Jibril became the East Kingdom Combat Archery Marshal on Feb. 2, 2015, having previously served as the Southern Region Lieutenant. He is also the Captain of Combat Archers for the Barony of Bhakail, and was Captain of the Guard during the tenure of Darmon and Sabine.
- Silver Crescent - Bhakail Baronial Investiture, 2013 (Gregor IV & Kiena II)
- Award of Arms - Bhakail Yule, 2008 (Darius IV & Alethea)
- Artemis - River Wars, 2014 (Brennan & Caiolfhionn)
- Salamander - Pennsic XXXIX, 2010 (Darmon & Sabine)
- Flame of Bhakail - Bhakail Commons, 2013 (Mael Eoin & Ysmay)
- Baron of the Court of Ivan & Mathilde - K&Q Bardic and A&S Championship, 2018
- Combat Archery Marshal-in-Charge - Pennsic 46 (2017)
- Combat Archery Deputy Marshal-in-Charge - Pennsic 44 (2015), Pennsic 45 (2016), Pennsic 47 (2018)