Jibril al Dakhil
Jabril al Dakhil
|Awards: Order of Precedence|
Sable, a falcon rising wings displayed Or, a chief raguly argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Stephen vin Dresden brought Jibril to Duke Balfar’s practice in the winter of 2000 and he was hooked, despite getting stuck in Stephen's helm.
Jibril is the son of a Moorish baron in Spain near the end of the moorish occupation. His mother was of Spanish royalty. Despising the affluence of his parents he found his way to Germany where he squired to a Knight of The Order of St. Adrien, Stephen von Dresden.
Offices & Positions
- East Kingdom Earl Marshal
- Co-Chief of Staff, Ioannes and Honig, 2017
- Knight Marshal of Ostgsrdr.
- Captain of the Queens Guard for Kiena II
- Commander of the East Kingdom Southern Army
- Marshal, Birka
- Marshal, 100 Minutes
- Marshal 1, Pennsic
- Marshal 2, Pennsic
- Marshal, Mudthaw
- Marshal-in-charge and Organizer, Stephen von Dresden All Axe Challenge
- Queen's Order of Courtesy, Gregor III and Kiena, 4/2012
- Shield of Chivalry, 5/2012
- King's Cypher, Gregor IV and Kiena II, 10/2013
- Order of Valor of the East, Brennan and Caoilfhionn, 7/2014
- Queen's Cypher, Ioannes and Honig, 10/2017
- Sewing Garb
- Sewing Mantle & Torse (adornment for helms)
- Leatherwork for basic armoring
In Case Of Court
- Please contact Dutchess Kiena or Duke Gregor