Per bend sinister counter-ermine and ermine, a dragon passant contourny gules and a bordure counterchanged.
|Award & Office Badges|
Admiral Berrick Grayveson lives in late period Elizabethan England. She describes herself as an "honest merchant sailor," (please do not ask where the goods she's selling came from) though she also holds a letter of mark from both the Barony of Bhakail and the East Kingdom. Berrick takes pride in being a servant to her household, the East Kingdom fencing community, and to the Baron and Baroness of Bhakail.
Hic sto. Alieter non possum
Here I stand. I can do no other.
- Award of Arms, 2006
- Companion of the order of the Silver Rapier, 2013
- Companion of the order of the Flame and Salamander (Bhakail, 2014)
- Twice Rapier Champion, Barony of Bhakail, 2013-2014 & 2015-2016
- Holder of a Letter of Marque & Reprisal from the Barony of Bhakail, August 2014- June 2017
- Companion of the Order of the Harlequin (Bhakail, 2016)
- Companion of the Order of the Silver Wheel (2016)
- Companion of the Order of the Golden Rapier (2017)
- Holder of a Letter of Marque & Reprisal from the Barony of Bhakail (December 2017)
- Admiral of the Bhakail Navy (December 2017)
- Tadcaster Militia (household)
- Student to Mistress Brunissende Dragonette (Bruni)
- Former Cadet to Griffith Davion
- Doña to Kamejima Takauji
Service and Arts
- Rapier Marshal at Large
- Marshal in Charge, River War, 2014
- Producer of fine silk banners for in heraldic display by local baronies, friends, and household members
- Teacher of silk banner making at numerous local and household events
In Case of Court
Berrick does not wish to be surprised by being called into court. They prefer to know ahead of time that this will happen.
Berrick prefers female pronouns, She, Her, Hers, etc.
Alternate Persona infor
Yukino late 16th century Japanese Oni-Bushi.