Per bend sinister counter-ermine and ermine, a dragon passant contourny gules and a bordure counterchanged.
|Award & Office Badges|
Captain Berrick Grayveson lives in late period Elizabethan England. He describes himself as an "honest merchant sailor," though he also holds a letter of mark from the Barony of Bhakail. Berrick takes pride in being a servant to his household and to the Baron and Baroness of Bhakail.
- Award of Arms, 2006
- Companion of the order of the Silver Rapier, 2013
- Companion of the order of the Flame and Salamander (Bhakail, 2014)
- Twice Rapier Champion, Barony of Bhakail, 2013 & 2015
- Holder of a Letter of Marque & Reprisal from the Barony of Bhakail
- Tadcaster Militia (household)
- Student to Mistress Brunissende Dragonette (Bruni)
- Teacher to Kamejima Takauji
Service and Arts
- Rapier Marshal at Large
- Co-leader, Tadcaster Militia Household
- Producer of fine silk banners for use by local baronies as heraldic display
- Teacher of silk banner making at Noisemakers Schola in Bhakail, several years running.