Isabel del Okes
Isabel del Okes
Vert, two compass stars and an oak leaf Or
|Award & Office Badges|
I am interested in various crafts, including jewelry making (mostly wire working and chain maille), book binding, illumination, and troubadour poetry. I am also a fencer and a member of the Handsome Boys.
I used she/her pronouns.
A Norman from around 1100
- The Handsome Boys
- Clan Kerr
- Woodhaven Manor
- Apprentice member of the Keepers of Athena's Thimble. Has reached Competence level in Free Embroidery and Counted Thread.
- Warden of the Worshipful Company of Stationers
- Cadet to Devillin MacPherson
- Apprentice to Fiona O'Maille o chaun coille
Offices & Positions
- Retainer for Kenric III and Avelina III
- The Handsome Boys House Champion (2017-2018)
- Retainer for Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III
- Queen's Guard for Queen Margarita
- Award of Arms - Ivan and Matilde
- Silver Brooch - Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III
- Queen's Award of Esteem - Vienna
- Silver Rapier - Queen Margarita
- Barony Beyond the Mountain/Bergental Yule 2018 - Fencing co-MIC
- King's and Queen's Archery Championships-Summer Solstice Shoot, Barony Beyond the Mountain - Fencing MIC
- Rapier Co-MIC for May Martial Madness 2020
In Case of Court
- Surprise is fine.
- My husband is not a SCAdian, but is likely to know if I am planning on being at any particular RP (Lance - email@example.com)
- Please also contact my friend Muirenn (Jessicamberner@gmail.com), my Mistress Fiona O'Maille (firstname.lastname@example.org), and/or my Don Devillin MacPherson (email@example.com). Between the lot of them, they can make sure I make it to court.
- I am happy to receive awards in Ethereal Court but if it is Grant-level award, I would like Muirenn, Fiona, and Devillin (if at all possible) to be informed in advance so they can gather loved ones to participate in the viewing.
Blog post about books I made:
Blog post with pictures of chain maille jewelry I have made:
I took the challenge to make seven identical items of largesse to give to the Crown, then I kept going. This a blog post about the items I made.
You can find poems that I wrote for (and inspired by) Fortune during her reign as Queen under the Poetry section on Ozurr and Fortune wiki page.