Mistress Isabeau d'Orleans, Photo courtesy of Eye of the Beholder Studios
Purpure, a pile wavy argent, a lark rising wings elevated and adorsed azure
|Award & Office Badges|
Mistress Isabeau d'Orleans resides in The Royal Forest of Rusted Woodlands. She is a musician, seamstress, embroiderer and cook. She has served as the Forest Mistress of Arts & Sciences and Chronicler. For many years she conducted the Rusted Woodlands choir, the Tropes.
She is a former Queen's Bardic Champion, serving queens Luna, Morgan and Elspeth. She is a former Dean of the College of Music for the East Kingdom College of Performers. Before her elevation to the laurel she was apprenticed to Mistress Deonna von Aachen and is a member of Musica Tramontana who provide instrumental and vocal music for a wide variety of events throughout the kingdom.
Isabeau d'Orleans lives in Orleans, France in the early 16th century. She is the daughter of a merchant and runs his household while he is traveling.
Offices & Positions
- Dean of the College of Music, East Kingdom College of Performers, 12/2014-12/2018
- Chronicler, Rusted Woodlands, 12/2004 to 5/2007
- Head cook for many a 100 Minutes War
- Autocrat for multiple East Kingdom Universities
Woodwinds are my primary instruments. The current collection includes:
- sopranino, soprano, alto & tenor recorders
- soprano, alto (in G) and tenor shawms
- tenor Renaissance flute in D
- alto and tenor crumhorns
- tabor pipes in C & D
- tabor drum and side drum
I also love needle arts and hold the rank of Craftsman in the Keepers of Athena's Thimble.