|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Critter at Lakewood Renaissance Faire
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord Ingvar Thorsteinsson, called “Critter”
The Viking son of Thor's drinking stein traveled across land and time to steal the heart of his beautiful lady wife Anna of Carillion.
Offices & Positions
- Former Knight Marshal, Barony of Carillion
- Former Knight Marshal, Canton of Keep by the Endless Sea
- Former Seneschal, Canton of Keep by the Endless Sea
- Day Board Staff, Southern Region War Camp (RP), June 2013
I try to help out when and where I can.
Honours & Awards
- Order of the Sable Bell, Nov 2014
- Baron Cosmo's Favor: Order of the Lord of the Fish (Carillion), 2009
- Award of Arms, Sept 1998
- Member of House Kilkenny
Also a member of the Markland Medieval Mercenary Militia