House Full Circle
Sunset View from our Pennsic 46 Encampment
Ermine, a sword inverted sable enfiled by an annulet purpure.
House Full Circle was started by Duke Siegfried von Halsstern and Sir Magnus Bloodax in AS 18 (1989). The decision was made to start the new household on a day trip to the Cloisters in the Royal Province of Ostgardr. Duke Siegfried returned to the Society at that time, and Sir Magnus joined him in forming the household after leaving House Von Halstern.
The name comes from the realization that Siegfried and Magnus, along with a few squires, had come full circle from the time they had first started in the Society. The household colors were originated from:
Purple from House Von Halstern, Ermine to differentiate from the Purple and Black from House Von Halstern.
The circle comes from coming full circle, and the sword pierces the circle to emulate Duke Siegfried's lightning bolt and star device.
House Full Circle is a unit in the Southern Army.
Looooooong history. Stay tuned for updates!
At Pennsic XLVIII, Sir Magnus Bloodax and Mistress Farasha stepped down as the heads of our household. Baron Magnus Wolfhunte and Baroness Gráinne inghean uí Bhrolacháin were asked to take the roles and accepted.
- Sir Magnus Bloodax, founding member
- Mistress Farasha Joralemon, founding member
- Mistress Su'ad al Raqqasah, translates to: Su'ad The Dancer
- Lord Ulrich der Jarmon, Squire Emeritus
- Lady Nivashi el shiraz
- Lord Connor McPhaddin, Head Squire
- Lady Mor, Favorite Squire
- Lord Eirikr Thorisson, Squire
- Mistress Cellach ingen Chernaig
- Sir Garanhir of Ness
- Baroness Angelica de Boullander
- Baron Magnus Wolfhunte, aka Mini-Mag, Squire
- Baroness Gráinne inghean uí Bhrolacháin
- Janus Bika, Squire
- Muirgheal The Wanderer
- Caitriona Inghean Chalbraigh
- Lord Sean Dubh
- Tiarna Bran mac Airt
- Lady Maeve Bhallack, wife of Bran, known as the Freckled One.....
- Lord Gunnbjorn Úlfkelsson (Derrick Barker)
- Lady Erin Barker
Contact Magnus Wolfhunte for this wiki!