Remember that this is a Wiki on the official East Kingdom Web site, so keep your content clean and suitable for a general audience. Any violations may result in your account being suspended.
- Play Nice
- Dates should appear as mm/dd/yyyy
- Lists should be in oldest to newest format.
- Be polite and civil. There are some part of East Kingdom history that are still topics of heated conversation, we are not shying away from these topics, however decorum must be maintained.
- Do not create or edit the populace page of anyone without their permission.
- We are NOT recreating the Order of Precedence, feel free to list preferred title and major points, but awards listing are best left to the OP.
- We use names as registered with the College of Arms of the Society for headers and links. It is necessary for users and editors to have a "standardized" spelling to use to find names and create links within the wiki. Use the Armorial of the Society or Order of Precedence to find registered spellings. Non-registered alternate names may be indicated within the text of a bio page, but not as the page header. For Easterners without registered names, we will do our best to use their preferred spelling.
- You must have permission from the photographer or artist to upload a photo or image to the EK Wiki.
- Please provide contact/source information for any photos if possible.
- All files must be categorized with one of the following categories:
- Category:Society Armorial
- Category:East Kingdom Armorial
- Category:Other Kingdoms Armorial
- Category:Territory Armorial
- Category:Populace Armorial (also used for household devices and banners)
The above are the Rules of this wiki, however there are many more guidelines, which we'd prefer for you to follow if possible. Check them out at Help:Contents