See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
|Award & Office Badges|
Gwillim Kynith has been in the SCA since (2002) AS XXXVI. He lives in the Shire of Endewearde.
Gwillim is a 15th century Welshman raised in Castle Caldicot, Monmouthshire, Wales. Having lost both parents to the plague, he was raised by Humphrey, Earl of Buckingham, and family. Showing great prowess with the bow and a keen ability at stalking game, he was given the name "Kynith" at an early age. He became well versed in music, dancing, and other Courtly ways within the halls of grand Caldicot, and studied the art of stained glass in the nearby village.
Today, Gwillim lives in the great Shire of Endewearde, geographic center of the East Kingdom. He has made a name for himself there as an archer and as a bard, the latter earning him a place in the Order of the Troubadour. Through his skills in the ballroom, he became Endewearde's Dancemaster and found himself named a Companion of the Order of Terpsichore. By skill, leadership, and courtesy, Gwillim was made the Seneschal of Endewearde, an office which he holds to this day.
Offices & Positions
- Chronicler Shire of Endewearde AS XXXVI - XXXVIX
- Dancemaster Shire of Endewearde AS XXXIX
- Deputy Seneschal Shire of Endewearde AS XXXVIX - XLI
- Seneschal Shire of Endewearde AS XLI -
- Ryder of the Northern Marches , AS XXXVII
- AoA, AS XXXVIII
- Order of the Troubadour, AS XLI
- Order of Terpsichore, AS XLI
- Autocrat, Jehan's Fencing at the Fort, April AS XXVII
- Autocrat, Jehan's Fencing and Fighting at the Fort, April AS XLI
- Autocrat, Bare Blade Tavern Brawl, November AS XL
- Autocrat, Bare Blade Tavern Brawl, November AS XLII