Gráinne inghean uí Bhrolacháin
Gráinne inghean uí Bhrolacháin and Magnus Wolfhunte at Bhakail Yule 2017
Argent, on a cat's pawprint azure a mullet argent, a chief dovetailed sable
|Award & Office Badges|
At Pennsic 48, my lord Magnus Wolfhunte and I were asked to take over the leadership of House Full Circle. We are hopeful to continue moving our household forward in the East Kingdom and promoting our members in the Society.
I received my Award of Arms in AS 39 (2004) from Kelson and Geneviere.
While I have dabbled in many things, my current interests (and projects) are based around either Viking period Ireland or narrow work weaving, in addition to cordial making.
I'll fill this in sometime soon!
- Order of the Silver Brooch at Queen & Crown Bardic Champions - Stringy, Scriby, Singy Thingy, Feb 22, 2020 (AS 54)
- Award_of_Arms at Southern Region War Camp, July 24, 2004 (AS 39)
Baronial (Barony of Bright Hills, Kingdom of Atlantia):
- Companion Of Job [Order Of Job]
Offices & Positions
- Mistress Of the Lists at large, [Shire of Spiaggia Levantina], 1998-2000
- Mistress Of the Lists at large, Shire of Caer Adamant, East Kingdom, Current Warrant
- Autocrat, Tourney of the Fallen Stag, Shire of Caer Adamant, October 2017
In Case of Court
If, for some strange reason, someone has decided that Grainne is to receive something at court, make sure her husband, Magnus Wolfhunte, knows ahead of time-he will make sure she's there.
Should a peerage ever be a consideration, a writ would be greatly appreciated.