|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Gráinne MacCleud is a 13th century traveling Celt, who also went by Grainne of East Land a 12 Century Celtic Midwife.
Lady Gráinne was born in 1230 to parents that were merchants on the Silk Road. She is now learning the merchant trade from her father and was absorbed into a household of mercenaries, so any profits have been "reinvested" into the mercenary operation. She is the youngest sister to many siblings in Clan MacLeod. She has been learning the culture of Turkish, Ottoman and Persian merchants and using it to her advantage.
Lady Gráinne is a protégé to Master Achbar Ibn Ali (aka Achbar the Drummer) of Atlantia
Offices and Positions
Deputy Chatelaine, Caer Adamant, 2005-2006 Retainer to numerous reigns, 2017-
- 2018- Ivan Ivanov Syn Dimitriov Vynuk Tzardikov and Natavia Basia Rostropokova
- 2018- Wilhelm von Ostenbrücke and Vienna de la Mer
- 2019-Ozurr the Bootgiver and Fortune St. Keyne
- 2019-Margarita de' Siena
Emissary to Atlantia bearing gifts from Wilhelm I and Vienna I, 2018
== Event Staff ==
- Deputy Steward, Swamp Thynge, 2004
- Steward, Swamp Thynge, 2005
- Stunt Consort, Novice Tournament, 2018 and 2019
- Security Detail at Birka 2019
- Voice Herald Spring Tournament, 2019
- Deputy Autocrat, Toys for Tots IV, 2019
In Case of Court
Please notify Ric'ard Hunyadi (her husband) in case of court.
-Lucet braiding -Some Embroidery work