Fiadhnait inghean Chiaragain
Fiadhnait inghean Chiragain
Per pale sable and azure, a linden tree eradicated between two gouttes argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
I am lady Fiadhnait inghean Chiaragain, a proud member of the Barony of Iron Bog, as well as a member of the Tadcaster Militia household. I am happily married to Lord Eldrich Gaiman. I first found the SCA in the summer of 1998, while residing in the Shire of Barren Sands. I met up with the Chatelaine at the time, Marion del Okes, and she gave me loaner garb and introduced me to the members of the Shire at a local Commons Meeting. I attended my first event, a birthday celebration in the Barony of Bhakail, and I was hooked for good.
It is many years later and I now proudly serve my Barony. I have functioned as Company Captain of the Archers, Web Mistress, Deputy Seneschal, Autocrat of an event, and Deputy Mistress of Arts and Sciences. I am currently Deputy Chancellor of Youth. I make all of my own garb, as well as garb for my family mambers. While I am still interested in archery, I haven't had much time to engage in it and my bow has been in hibernation for a while now. I mainly focus on the children...and my knitting.
My persona is currently a work-in-progress. My name is early Irish/Welsh (means 'deer'), but I now wear Norse clothing, so I need to come up with a story behind my persona.
Offices & Positions
- Webmistress, Shire/Barony of Iron Bog, mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy
- Company Captain of the Archers, Shire/Barony of Iron Bog, mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy
- Deputy Seneschal, Shire/Barony of Iron Bog, mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy
- Deputy Mistress of A&S, Barony of Iron Bog, mm/dd/yyyy to Present
- Deputy Chancellor of Youth, Barony of Iron Bog, mm/dd/yyyy to Present
- Autocrat, Feast of Shadows, Shire of Iron Bog, 10/dd/yyyy
Projects & Publications
No projects or publications as of yet.
- I LOVE knitting. I live and breathe it.Ravelry is my favorite site for all things knitting.
- I practice martial arts and am currently a PRO Belt in Tae Kwon Do. I also do kickboxing. I belong to Cherry Hill Martial Arts.
- My Facebook
- My Blog