Court Baron Fergus Redmead about to run for his life at Needingham Faire 2016.
Or, a bear passant and in chief a bow and arrow fesswise in pale sable.
|Award & Office Badges|
Baron Fergus Redmead Married to Mistress Sabina Luttrell we have two boys Ulf and Justinius and came to the Barony in smoking rocks in 2007. I enjoy cooking for the masses and metal working. Fencing and metal working have become a main passion of mine. If I am in the kitchen I promise you will be satisfied and not go hungry while i am on duty. Member of Lockwood Manor and Schola Lucerna. And one of the founders of The Smoking Bridge Guild of Libation Brewers.
Fergus Redmead born 1345 Scottland, My parents owned a small pub but after 10 years or so of running this business the drink finally caught up with dad and killed him. To this day we still have no clue what happend to him becuase he could out drink anyone. Mom went a little crazy after dads death and my brother took over the pub. With me kinda out of the picture i decided to inform my family that i wanted to explore the world and someday i would return. I made my way to galloway and found a ship that needed a cook and someone that was good with grog. After a bit of travelin around and seein the sights i saw it was time to search the soul. Being on the sea does some things to the soul. I got to london and found my way to the Dominican Brethren and learned their ways. After a spell they set me out on my way preaching to anyone that would listen to the Brother Fergus. I was able to catch the eye of the niave widow Sabina Lutrell, Stunningly beautiful but she seamed at wits end because her two sons ulf and Justinios did not have a father figure and were a handful. She came to me for council on several different occasions and this is when i decided to offer her my services. Of course my services did not come cheap she had a beatiful home that had extra quaters and i also was in need of clothing. I thought i had it made and was going to have meals prepared for me and a roof over my head and clothing. HA nobody told me she could not cook! I did not realize how bad the cooking was and never asked what happened to her husband but lets just say I have my idea's. Well at least i know my job is secure between the cooking and her enjoyment of a little of Brother Fergus's mead every now and then.
Offices & Positions
- Thrown Weapons Marshall East Kingdom 2009 to present
- Barony of Smoking Rocks Thrown Weapons marshal 1/2010 to present
- East Kingdom Central Region Thrown Weapons Marshall April 2013 to January 2016
- East Kingdom Thrown Weapons Youth Marshal.
- East Kingdom Brewers' Guild Central Region Guild Warden July 2012 to Fall 2016
- Royal Coffer-Filler For Kenric I and Avelina I
- Royal Fundraiser for Brennan I and Caoilfhionn I
- Roya Fundraiser for Kenric II and Avelina II
- Royal Fundraiser for Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II
- Royal fundraiser for Brennan III and Caoilfhionn III
- Royal Fundraiser for Kenric III and Avelina III
- Deputy MOL Barony of Smoking Rocks September 2016
- MOL Barony of Smoking Rocks March 2017 to November 2018
- Barony of Smoking Rocks Marshall of Fencing.
- East Kingdom Marshall of Fence.
- Ice Weasel 5 2/2010 Kitchen Crew
- Barony of Smoking Rocks Birthday 4/2010 Kitchen Crew
- Shire 12th night Fairhaven Mass 1/2011 Kitchen Crew
- Ice Weasel 6 now we are 6 2/2011 Head cook in training
- Barony of Smoking Rocks Birthday 4/2011 Head Cook
- Ice Weasel 7 the seven deadly sins 2/2012 Head Cook
- Spring Coronation 2012 for King Keneric and Queen Avelina Head Kitcheneer ( day board only)
- Parent Feast O'Crat for Ice Weasel 8 ( octo weasel)
- Head Cook Fall Coronation 2013 for King Kenric II and Queen Avelina II
- Parent Head Cook for Ice Weasel 8
- Head Cook Black Rose Ball 3/1/2014
- Cooking Schola 4-12=2-14 Iron Chef Contestant and Teacher of so you want to run a feast now what?
- Dayboard Parent for my sons Ulf and Justinius who are preparing Dayboard Carolingian Family Day
- Head Cook Neddingham Faire 9/20/2014
- Head Cook for dayboard and feast for Crown Tourney 11/1/2014 for King Edward III and Queen Thrya II
- Head Cook Barony of smoking rocks 40th Birthday spring 2016.
- Parent Head Cook for William Bonesetter Ice Weasle 12 d-2017
- Autocrat Barony of Smoking Rocks Birthday 41 May 20, 2017
- Second cook and cohort for Day board Crown Tourney for Their Royal Majesties
Ivan Ivanov syn Dimitriov vynuk Tzardikov and Matilde de Cadenet 11-5-2017
- Second cook for the Coronation of Brennan III and Caiolfhionn spring 2018
- Silver Brooch, Sommer Draw / K & Q Armored Championship, June 2018 (Brennan III & Caoilfhionn III)
- Freedom of the Bridge, Feast of the End of the Gaunt of Days, February 2017 (Barony of the Bridge)
- Queen's Cypher, Last Court, October 2016 (Kenric III, & Avelina III)
- King's Cypher, Last Court, October 2016 (Kenric III & Avelina III)
- Queen's Cypher, Last Court of Brennan II & Caoilfhionn II, April 2016 (Brennan II & Caoilfhionn II)
- Silver Crescent, Last Court of Brennan & Caoilfhionn, September 2014 (Brennan & Caoilfhionn)
- Order of the Companions of the Rock (Baronial Award for Martial Pursuits) Barony of Smoking Rocks 8/24/14
- Rock, Archery & Thrown Weapons Championship, August 2014 (Barony of Smoking Rocks)
- Court Barony & Grant of Arms, Pennsic XLIII, July 2014 (Brennan & Caoilfhionn)
- King's Cypher, Black Rose Ball, March 2014 (Kenric II & Avelina II)
- Order of the Leviathan (Baronial Award for Service) Barony of Smoking Rocks 3/1/13
- Queen's Honor of Distinction, Endewearde Hunt, October 2012 (Kenric & Avelina)
- Award of Arms, Vinland Raids, June 2010 (Edward & Marguerite)
- Duchy Von Drachenklaue
- Apprentice to Countess Elspeth Keyf of Neddingham
- Household Schola Lucerna
- Lockwood Manor