Fearghus Ó Conchobhair
Fearghus O'Conchobhair at Birka, AS XLV
Per bend sinister gules and vert, a bend sinister cotised between a pheasant volant to sinister chief wings addorsed and a dog statant contourny argent.
|Award & Office Badges|
Baron Fearghus O'Conchobhair resides in the Barony of Buckland Cross with his family. An avid woodworker, his shop has produced trebuchets, pavilions, chairs, tables, yurts and a vardo! His Excellency enjoys fighting, bantering and serving his community in Buckland Cross.
Member of the House of the Silver Scorpion.
Remains a work in progress. At heart he is a humble 14th C Scottish master carpenter. He frequently dons garb from a slightly later time to enjoy festivities with his good wife in Tudor times on the Iberian peninsula.
Offices & Positions
- Chamberlain, Royal Household of Ivan and Matilde
- Knight Marshal, Shire of Buckland Cross, 2017 - 2019
- Exchequer, Shire of Buckland Cross, 2013 to 2017
- Chronicler, Shire of Buckland Cross, 2010 to 2015
- Youth Marshall, August 2010 to 2013
- OTC, William and Vienna, 100 Minutes War, AS LII
- King's Cypher, Tsar Ivan, Last Court
- QoC, Matilde, Last Court, AS LII
- Silver Wheel, Ivan & Matilde, Last Court, AS LII
- Unbelted Champions team, Pennsic XLIV
- Squired to Sir Ivan Ivanov Syn Dimitriov Vynuk Tzardikov, Pennsic XLIV
- Granted a Court Barony for Services to the Crown, Southern Region War Camp, A.S. L (2015)
- Lord Fearghus was honored to serve Her Excellency of Bhakail as the Lady's Champion. (August 2014)
- AoA awarded by TRM Gryffith and Aikaterine at Birka, A.S. XLV