Evalina von Schaidag
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Evalina von Schaidag has been an active member of the SCA for over a decade.
Protégé to Mistress Tysha z Kieva.
My family is from Switzerland, my ancestors migrated from Germany as a result of one the many upheavals during the Reformation. The earliest recorded reference to my family name, Scheidegger, is during the 13th century, so I have chosen that era for my persona.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Exchequer, Barony of Carillion, 2012 to present
- Chatelaine, Barony of Carillion, 2015 to present
- Baronial A&S Champion, Barony of Carillion, Oct 2015 to Oct 2016
- Acting Exchequer, Barony of Carillion, Nov 2018 to Feb 2019
- Event Steward, Bellringers, Feb 2019
- Kitchen Staff for State Dinner, Pennsic 2018
- Kitchen Staff for Queen's Tea, Pennsic 2014
- Kitchen Staff for State Dinner, Pennsic 2013
- Gate Steward, Southern Region War Camp, 2012 to present
- Processional canopy for TRM of Ivan & Matilde
- Upholstering Middle Eastern Benches for State Dinner
- Sewing Royal Gifts for State Dinner