Evalina von Schaidag
Argent, three mullets one and two and a mountain of two peaks issuant from base gules, a chief azure.
(Fieldless) In pale a cat couchant sable conjoined to a mushroom gules
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Evalina von Schaidag
My family is from Switzerland, my ancestors migrated from Germany as a result of one the many upheavals during the Reformation. The earliest recorded reference to my family name, Scheidegger, is during the 13th century, so I have chosen that era for my persona.
Offices & Positions
- Deputy Exchequer, Barony of Carillion, 2012 to present;
- Chatelaine, Barony of Carillion, 2015 to present.
- Baronial A&S Champion, Barony of Carillion, Oct 2015-Oct 2016
- Kitchen Staff for State Dinner, Pennsic 2018
- Kitchen Staff for Queen's Tea, Pennsic 2014
- Kitchen Staff for State Dinner, Pennsic 2013
- Gate Steward, Southern Region War Camp, 2012 to present
- Processional canopy for TRM of Ivan & Matilde
- Upholstering Middle Eastern Benches for State Dinner
- Sewing Royal Gifts for State Dinner