Eoin An Doire
Eoin An Doire
|Award & Office Badges|
Template:Marshal Template:Combat archery marshal
Eoin came to the SCA around 2006, went on pilgrimage for a bit then returned around 2008 and has been pretty active since. He found the SCA while searching the area for active groups and landed in Endewearde.
Eoin is a Border Reiver from Scotland. Born in a small town in the western marches around 1470, he has reived for many years and learned to fight in armor and to use a bow. Following a sound defeat, he took to the sea to seek fortune on a "mercenary" ship, the Crimson Scorpion. He sailed for few years until his travels brought him to the court of a French Baron. He served as Baron's Guarde Ecossaise and is currently his squire. He has started learning how to read and write as well as the arts of stained glass in the Baron's court and has learned the Chirurgeon trade.
Offices & Positions
- Chatelaine- Barony of Endewearde 2017-present
- Deputy: East Kingdom Chirurgeon's guild 2017- present
- Northern Region Deputy for the Chirurgeon's Guild 2015- 2017
- Baronial Chirurgeon of Endewearde. 2012-2015
- Seargent of the Lance, Endeweardian Tower Guard
- First Archer of Endewearde 2010-11, 2013-14, 2015-16
- Hogfather of Smokhaus
- Northern Region Archery commander 2018 - present
- Archery Marshal 2015
- Heavy Marshal 2018
- Combat archery Marshal 2020
- North Tower Archery Company
- Endeweardian Tower Guard
- Squire to Syr Ané du Vey
- Member of Thanet House
- Former Yeoman to Master Godric of Hamtun
- Member of Gamol Gat
- Member of the Crimson Scorpion
- Friend of The Celtic Knots
- Chirurgeon in Charge, Crown Tourney of the East, Endewearde, November 2012.
- Chirurgeon at large, Great Northeastern War, Malagentia, July 2012 & 2013.
- Chirurgeon in charge Endewearde Hunt, Endewearde, October 2013
- Chirurgeon at large Birka, Stonemarche, January 2014
- Kitchen staff, Baronial coronation of Endewearde 2012
- Kitchen Staff, Tyger and Bucket Tavern, Malagentia 2012,2013,2014,2015.
- Kitchen Staff, Winter Feast, Malagentia
- Kitchen staff Coronation 2017
- Heavy list & armoring
- Archery & fletching
- Stained glass
- Medicine & first aid
- The best bribe is always one of the flesh - no no, pig flesh - preferably Bacon. Scotch usually works too 😊