Difference between revisions of "Elysabeth Underhill"
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
== Teaching ==
== Teaching ==
I am always happy to teach my art, or to provide advice about A&S projects, documentation, and competition. Teaching and mentoring
I am always happy to teach my art, or to provide advice about A&S projects, documentation, and competition. Teaching and mentoring in the SCA is important to me, so please do not hesistate to ask if you think can help.
Revision as of 04:34, 22 August 2018
|Award & Office Badges|
Elysabeth Underhill (Lissa) used to be a working class woman from the mid-late 1500's England. However, she has not had a persona for a while now, and you are as likely as not to see her running arround in early period garb.
AWARDS & HONORS
- Order of the Laurel (2016)
- Queens Arts and Sciences Champion (2016)
- Award of the Golden Lyre (2015)
- Arts and Sciences Champion of Bhakail (2015 & 2011)
- Order of the Silver Crescent (2013)
- Order of the Silver Rapier (2012)
- Order of the Maunche (2011)
- Order of the Harlequin Bhakail (2011)
- Order of the Salamander (Bhakail (2007)
- Lady's Rapier Champion of Bhakail (n.d.)
- Rapier Champion of Carillion (n.d.)
- Award of Arms (2005)
- Berrick Grayveson (spouse)
- Aibhilin inghean Ui Phaidin (apprentice)
- Doroga Voronin (student)
- Tadcaster Militia (household)
- Former Protégée to Mistress Marion del Okes
- Former Student to Mistress Brunissende Dragonette (Bruni)
- EK Gazette, staff, 2018
- Kingdom Deputy Minister of A&S, 2018
- Kingdom A&S Special Deputy, 2017
- Coordinator, Glass Days at Pennsic Artisans Row, 2017
- Deputy A&S Minister (Hartshorn-dale), 2017-present
- Class & Poster Coordinator, Theleme at Penn (Bhakail), Bailiwick of Ivyeinrust, 2016
- Co-Autocrat & Coordinator for Villages and Classes Artisan's Village (Hartshorn-dale), 2016
- Deputy Autocrat and A&S coordinator, May-be Event (Iron Bog), 2015
- Challenge Coordinator, Artisans' Village, (Bhakail) 2015
- Secretary, (Hartshorn-dale), 2014-2016
- Copy Editor for the Creative Anachronist 2014-15
- Chancellor of the East Kingdom University, 2011-2013
- Class Coordinator, Known World Rapier/Costume Symposium,(Bhakail), 2009
- Class Coordinator, Noisemakers Schola, several years running (Bhakail)
- Ran Dayboard, Noisemakers Schola in 2013 (Bhakail)
- Cooked in the kitchen at multiple events.
- Former Rapier Marshal at Large
My art is the making of glass beads. While I have made beads from many time periods, much of my focus has been on recreating Anglo-Saxon Glass beads and conducing research on the social meaning and significance of glass beads in that society. With the help of friends, I have also researched, reconstructed, and made beads on a period appropriate bead furnace.
A&S Blog: https://historicglassbeads.wordpress.com
I am always happy to teach my art, or to provide advice about A&S projects, documentation, and competition. Teaching and mentoring in the SCA is important to me, so please do not hesistate to ask if you think I can help.