Elizabeth Elenore Lovell
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Elizabeth Elenore Lovell
Or goutty de sang, a Catherine wheel sable and a bordure sable semy of bees Or
|Award & Office Badges|
Wishes Regarding Court & Awards
I'm adding this section to my Wiki as of 2/4/19, will check back frequently to make sure it stays here, and is not changed. I feel that the Peerage I have, my Laurel, is enough. I am enough of a Peer with a single Peerage and do not require nor do I wish to receive another. I serve and will continue to serve. I teach and will continue to teach. I give to my community at every opportunity and will continue to do so. That is the job of a Peer, I am doing that job and will continue to do that job. I don't need another Peerage or awards to continue to do the things that I like doing. Please don't spoil this hobby for me by pushing me into or forcing something on me that I don't want. Maybe somewhere down the line I will change my mind but for now this is where I stand.
Elizabeth is a young woman living in Colchester England during the latter half of the 1400’s. Only surviving child of a wool merchant, Elizabeth helps her father run his business. Both brothers, her mother and grandmother were taken by disease. Elizabeth was taught to spin, weave and dye by her mother and grandmother when she was a very young girl.
Offices, Positions, and Affiliations
- EK Chancellor Minor 10/03/1998 - 10/10/2000
- Settmour Swamp Chancelor Minor 9/2006 - 9/2007
- Chief of Staff, Brennan I & Caoilfhionn I
- Chief of Staff, Brennan II & Caoilfhionn II
- Chief of Staff, Brennan III & Caoilfhionn III
Projects & Publications
Published research article in EK A&S publication "Purpose Made Garters" 2012
- 20 years teaching spinning, weaving, dyeing, and other fiber based arts
to both children and adults in both the mundane and SCAdian worlds.
- Created soteltie for Mudthaw feast in 2004 (Beehives)
- Created soteltie for the Coronation of Darius and Roxane (A replica of Mt. Vesuvius)
- Experience in raising fiber-bearing animals for use in fiber arts
- 03/11/2006 Winner of The Northern Lights Pentathlon as well as the categories of Peoples Choice, Spinning, Narrow work and Dyeing
- Teacher of classes in felt making, spinning, and dyeing for children and adults.
- Teacher of classes/individual lessons in lamp work glass bead making.
- 03/25/2017 Companion of the Queen's Award of Esteem
- 03/15/2017 Companion of the Dragon's Tooth (Kingdom of the Middle)
- 03/15/2017 Companion of the Pennon of the East
- 04/09/2016 Queen's Cypher (Caoilfhionn II)
- 04/09/2016 King's Cypher (Brennan II)
- 03/19/2016 Companion of the Pennon of the East
- 10/18/2014 Order of the Silver Crescent
- 09/27/2014 Queen's Cypher (Thyra II)
- 09/27/2014 King's Cypher (Edward III)
- 04/05/2014 King's Cypher (Brennan I)
- 03/23/2013 Mistress of the Laurel
- 03/28/2009 Court Baroncy with Grant of Arms
- 07/29/1995 Award of Arms
- 01/14/2006 Companion of the Burdened Tyger
- 03/25/2006 King's Cypher (Darius III)
- 07/01/2006 QOC (Anna)
- 08/16/2006 Order of the Maunche
- Ivory Tower