Eleanora Stewart, 2014, by Anton of Winteroak
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Eleanora (called Nora) Stewart, AoA, Grand Master Bowman
(Nora the Younger)
Mongolian by preference, because the garb is comfortable and the women wore trousers and shot archery and rode astride - what's not to love?
The name was originally registered as Scottish 14th century in honor of her Grandmother. However, nice Scottish ladies didn't wear trousers, so only the name remains of that persona.
Offices & Positions
- Provost of the Borough of Felding, 1997 - 1998
- Marshal of Archery, East Kingdom, 2011 - present
- Equestrian (Ground Crew, mostly)
- Mongolian garb, housing, and archery
- And she claims no particular skill in any craft that involves getting her hands dirty, but she enjoys just about all of them.