Edward Talbot and his Lady Alienor Hathaway at Lost Tip 2019
Azure, a wolf rampant between in chief two axes palewise respectant, a bordure argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord Edward Talbot at your service! I began my journey in the SCA in 2008 where I stumbled upon Panteria 13 in my hometown of Hardwick, VT. As a natural history enthusiast, I was hooked instantly. Since then, I've been doing my best to help our little Shire operate where ever needed.
For Edward, the year is 1119. Born in 1083 in England, along the borders of Scotland and Northumberland, England, to a family of lesser nobility, Edward was trained from an early age to protect those around him. He became a talented fighter/guardian in his own right. Swords came naturally, both traditional and the thinner blades. All his training was for his duty as the second son, to protect the lands while his older brother, William, governed.
Edward takes his influences from the lands of his ancestors, Norway. He's told of stories where northmen would travel and train with armies in the southern kingdoms and empires. They would return home years later with foreign looking but incredibly protective armor known as lamellar. Later, Edward would often be seen wearing lamellar, either in full view or under a tunic.
Protégé to Mistress Siubhan Wallace - Oath taken at Panteria XXII, 2017.
Offices & Positions
- Webminister, Shire of Panther Vale, 2009 to 2010
- Deputy Seneschal, Shire of Panther Vale, 2010 to October 2012
- Seneschal of the Shire of Panther Vale, October 2012 - October 15, 2017
- Exchequer, Shire of Panther Vale, October 15, 2017 - Current to 1/1/2021
- Award of Arms: Panteria XV - 2010
- Order of Courtesy: Panteria XXIII - 2018
- Order of the Silver Wheel: Panteria XXIII - 2018
- Deputy Autocrat, Panteria XIV - 2009
- Deputy Autocrat, Panteria XV - 2010
- Autocrat, Panteria XVI - 2011
- Autocrat, Panteria XVII - 2012
- Volunteer, The Watch - Pennsic XLVII
- Autocrat, Pantervale/Freehold Yule - 2018
- Autocrat, Panteria XXIII - 2018
- Volunteer, The Watch - Pennsic XLVIII
- EK Royal minion - Pennsic XLVIII
- Volunteer, Gate - Birka 2019
- Volunteer, Security - Birka 2019
- Parking/Security - Panteria XXIV
- Autocrat, Studium General II - 2020
- Volunteer, Gate - Birka 2020
- Merchant Coordinator - Panteria XXV - 2020
In case of Court
In case of court, break glass... In all seriousness, I don't mind the surprises.
It would be best to contact THL Alienor Hathaway, my wife, or Mistress Siubhan Wallace, my Pelican.