Edward Talbot and his Lady Alienor Hathaway at Lost Tip 2019
Azure, a wolf rampant between in chief two axes palewise respectant, a bordure argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Edward Talbot is a 11th century Englishman living along the borders of Northumberland, England and Scotland. Being born the second son of his family, it was his duty to protect the lands. To this end, Edward studies the martial arts of swords and spears. He also takes the time to study his linage, drawing inspiration from his Norman ancestors in both his daily garb and armaments.
Protégé to Mistress Siubhan Wallace - Oath taken at Panteria XXII, 2017.
Offices & Positions
- Webminister, Shire of Panther Vale, 2009 to 2010
- Deputy Seneschal, Shire of Panther Vale, 2010 to October 2012
- Seneschal of the Shire of Panther Vale, October 2012 - October 15, 2017
- Exchequer, Shire of Panther Vale, October 15, 2017 - Current to 1/1/2021
- Award of Arms: Panteria XV - 2010
- Order of Courtesy: Panteria XXIII - 2018
- Order of the Silver Wheel: Panteria XXIII - 2018
- Deputy Autocrat, Panteria XIV - 2009
- Deputy Autocrat, Panteria XV - 2010
- Autocrat, Panteria XVI - 2011
- Autocrat, Panteria XVII - 2012
- Volunteer, The Watch - Pennsic XLVII
- Autocrat, Pantervale/Freehold Yule - 2018
- Autocrat, Panteria XXIII - 2018
- Volunteer, The Watch - Pennsic XLVIII
- EK Royal minion - Pennsic XLVIII
- Volunteer, Gate - Birka 2019
- Volunteer, Security - Birka 2019
- Parking/Security - Panteria XXIV
- Volunteer, Gate - Birka 2020
- Autocrat, Studium General II - 2020 - POSTPONED
- Merchant Coordinator - Panteria XXV - 2020-2021 - POSTPONED
In case of Court
It would be best to contact THL Alienor Hathaway or Mistress Siubhan Wallace.
Ethereal Court Awards
Edward is not opposed to receiving awards virtually.