Edward Talbot during Rapier authorizations, Panteria XXII 2017
Azure, a wolf rampant between in chief two axes palewise respectant, a bordure argent
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord Edward Talbot at your service! I began my journey in the SCA in 2008 where I stumbled upon Panteria 13 in my hometown of Hardwick, VT. As a natural history enthusiast, I was hooked instantly. Since then, I've been doing my best to help our little Shire operate where ever needed.
Edward Talbot was born in August 1083 to a lesser noble along the borders of England and Scotland. Edward spent his younger years learning skills such as calligraphy from his uncle and traditional combat from family friends.
As he grew older, Edward decided, with the blessing of his family, to set out on a journey to explore the world. His first destination was to lands of his grandfather Eirik Olafsson, Norway. From there, Edward received his grandfather's helmet as a token and acknowledgement. Further during his travels, he came across many unique styles of armor and enjoyed the ease of repair of the Lamellar style.
Protégé to Mistress Siubhan Wallace - Panteria XXII
Offices & Positions
- Webminister, Shire of Panther Vale, 2009 to 2010
- Deputy Seneschal, Shire of Panther Vale, 2010 to October 2012
- Seneschal of the Shire of Panther Vale, October 2012 - October 15, 2017
- Exchequer, Shire of Panther Vale, October 15, 2017 - Current
- Award of Arms: Panteria XV - 2010
- Order of Courtesy: Panteria XXIII - 2018
- Order of the Silver Wheel: Panteria XXIII - 2018
- Deputy Autocrat, Panteria XIV - 2009
- Deputy Autocrat, Panteria XV - 2010
- Autocrat, Panteria XVI - 2011
- Autocrat, Panteria XVII - 2012
- Volunteer, The Watch - Pennsic XLVII
- Autocrat, Pantervale/Freehold Yule - 2018
- Autocrat, Panteria XXIII - 2018
- Volunteer, The Watch - Pennsic XLVIII
- EK Royal minion - Pennsic XLVIII
- Parking/Security - Panteria XXIV
In case of Court
In case of court, break glass... In all seriousness, I don't mind the surprises.