Photo courtesy of Esmeria de Rus, 2019
Azure, a camel statant contourny Or, on a chief wavy argent three thistle heads purpure.
|Award & Office Badges|
Lord Edmund Forster has been involved with the SCA since 2013. His first event attended was Shire Wars III, run by the Shire of Archer's Ford (incipient). He is active in the fencing and cut and thrust communities in Shire of Owlsherst and the Southern Region.
Mundanely, he is vegan, and does not consume anything from an animal, and tries to avoid wearing anything from an animal. He has been actively working to foster a community between fellow vegans and vegetarians in the SCA via Pennsic social gatherings and a Facebook group.
Describe your persona and persona history (as much as you wish)
Offices & Positions
- Founding Member, House of the Mantis, 10/01/2018 to present
- Rapier Marshal, 11/01/2018 to present
- Webminister, Shire of Owlsherst, (unknown) to present
- Rapier Marshal-in-Charge, Owlsherst Country 12th Night, 01/19/2019
- Vegetarian & Veganism in the Middle Ages, Pennsic XLVII
- Vegans and Vegetarians of the SCA: A Meet-Up, Pennsic XLVII
- Vegans and Vegetarians of the SCA: A Meet-Up, Pennsic XLVIII
In Case of Court
Edmund is indifferent towards surprises, so either contact him directly, or contact his lady, Esmeria De Rus
- If receiving an award document, a note to the Scribe assigned: He is very partial towards scrolls on black paper with metallic inks/paints. He is also partial to late-period Indian or Mughal artwork/design. If a Dachshund, Corgi, or a mythical monster or creature found their way onto the scroll, he would not complain.