|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Per bend sinister azure and gules, a falcon belled and jessed maintaining in its talons a drinking horn Or (pending).
|Award & Office Badges|
Edgitha Hlammandi is an older woman of mixed descent living in 10th century Sca holm (the town at the northern-most tip of the Shetland Islands north of Scotland, controlled and owned by Scandinavia at that time).
Edgithe lives in Sca holm (modernly known as Skaw, on the isle of Unst: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skaw,_Unst), which is a very northernly town or village at the very northern part of the Shetland Islands. She is the child of a Shetland native mother and a Scandinavian father. Her father was a warrior who eventually settled down to fish, farm, and raise livestock. She has a strong connection with the land, and is considered to be very wise by her neighbors.
Offices & Positions
- Granite Pursuviant Herald, Stonemarche, August 2017 to present.
- Deputy Herald, Stonemarche, September 2016 to August 2017
Edgitha can be reached in several ways:
- For official Baronial Herald communications - Granite Pursuviant Herald
- For unofficial, personal communications - Edgitha Hlammandi
- On FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/herald.edgithe/
- Her heraldic/general website - http://edgithessaga.weebly.com
- Her medieval cooking website - http://alisounskitchen.weebly.com
- Herald of Herald's Point, Birka 2017, 01/27/2017 to 01/29/2017
- Autocrat, A Walk Among the Pines, 08/05/2017
In Case Of Court
In case of an impending summons before a Court, please contact Hlífa Hrafnsdóttir or Lady Cassandra Hobbes (). Please do not surprise Edgitha with a court summons (anxiety); it's okay to surprise her with WHAT she's there for, just not a complete surprise. Thanks!
For illuminators and scribes, and anyone else who has an interest, Edgitha loves the following: