|This article is a stub. You can help the East Kingdom wiki by expanding it.|
Don't know what information to put? See our Templates Page.
See Template_talk:Populace for full suggested contents.
Douglas and Gallus Gallus Domesticus at Hunter's Moon 2017
|Award & Office Badges|
Hello! My name is Douglas. I have been fencing in the Shire of Anglespur and Barony of Concordia of the Snows since November 2015. I started going to archery practice around July of 2018 and currently have a rank of marksman using a recurve bow. I enjoy storytelling! My long term goal in the SCA is to be able to tell stories from many different cultures.
I enjoy organizing and planning! I started hosting a monthly Performing Arts and Bardic practice in the Concordia and Anglespur area in October 2017 which is ongoing. Through the East Kingdom College of Performers I started hosting a a monthly online Performing Arts and Bardic practice in September of 2018 which is ongoing.
Baronial Archery Champion for Concordia of the Snows 6/29/2019-current
I am the student of Countess Marguerite Ingen Lachlainn
I like to go by Doug regardless of how I'm dressed. I don't currently strongly identify with any specific persona or time period or culture. I tend dress in different garb for different activities.
Offices & Positions
- Minister of Arts and Science for the Shire of Anglespur December 2017- current
- Deputy Chatelaine for the East Kingdom College of Performers January 2018-August 2018
- Acting Chatelaine for the East Kingdom College of Performers August 2018-October 2018
- Chatelaine for the East Kingdom College of Performers October 2018-current
- Demo Coordinator, Winter Bardic Competition And Demo, 01/16/2018
- Demo Coordinator, SCA Bardic & Storytelling! Live performance of Japanese Folklore, Norse Myths, and other Medieval Tales!, 03/04/2018
- Demo Coordinator, Song and Story, a Bardic and Performance Demo and Competition, 04/11/2018
- Demo Coordinator, Prose, Poetry, and Performance: Bardic Demo and Competition, 06/13/2018
- Assistant Bardic & Performing Arts Coordinator, East Kingdom 50 Year Celebration, 06/30/2018
- Bardic & Performing Arts Coordinator, East Kingdom Novice Day, 07/21/2018
- Bardic & Performing Arts Coordinator, Hunter's Moon, Bardic and Victuality III: 2nd Breakfast , 08/31/2018
- Demo Coordinator, Bardic Spooktacular! Haunting Stories, Songs, Poems and more!, 10/31/2018
- Demo Coordinator, Winter Bardic Competition And Demo, 02/13/2019
- Event Planning Coordinator, East Kingdom College of Performers Challenge Assembly and University, 03/02/2019
- Demo Coordinator, Song and Story, a Bardic and Performance Demo, 04/10/2019
Upcoming Event Staff Roles
- Demo Coordinator, Prose, Poetry, and Performance: Bardic Demo, 07/10/2019
- Bardic & Performing Arts Coordinator, East Kingdom Novice Day, 07/20/2019
- Bardic & Performing Arts Coordinator, Commedia dell'Arte Camp Host, Hunter's Moon, 08/31/2019
- Event Planning Coordinator, Winter Nights! (the next one, the one happening after the one scheduled for 02/09/2019)
Projects & Publications
- Name of Project/Publication, Other info, mm/dd/yyyy
- List in Chronological order, oldest to newest
I enjoy filming events and posting videos to YouTube. Check out the progress at: Douglas SCA Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHHyN8uOWoCv-8wAXr5QNcQ
If there are plans to call me into Royal or Baronial Court I would appreciate be notified ahead of time. I can best be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org