Doroga at Crown Tourney Spring 2015
Per pale purpure and vert, on a chief argent a raven displayed sable
|Award & Office Badges|
Doroga Voronin is an avid fencer and member of the Handsome Boys. He is a voice herald that also studies Norse runes and mythology.
- Cadet to Don Devillin MacPherson
Doroga was born in Russia in the mid 1500’s to a family of traveling performers. While still young he headed out on his own to travel the world. He made his way performing across northern Europe, France and Spain all the while studying those cultures along with what fighting arts they had to offer. It was while on this path that he became fascinated with fencing. He eventually arrived in Italy to study with none other than the world renowned and some might say notorious fencing master Scaramouche. It was while studying with his master that he was approached by Dionisio da Desio, another of the master’s students, with an invitation to audition for their local gang. After a brutal household beating and more trauma than anyone should be expected to endure he was accepted into the ranks of the Handsome Boys and now lives, fights, drinks, and adventures with this group of rogues.
- Award of Arms - Brennan II and Caoilfhionn II - 10/3/2015.
- Queen's Award of Esteem - Omega and Etheldreda
Offices & Positions
- Rapier Marshall at Large (2015-Present)
- Voice Herald
- Herald for Countess Marguerite Ingen Lachlainn, Ladies of the Rose Tournament, 2014 - Winner of the Ladies of the Rose Heraldic Award.
- Winner of Pennsic 42 Novice Rapier tournament.