Deirdre of Grenewode
Lady Deirdre introduces her daughter to HRH Mathilde
|Award & Office Badges|
Lady Deirdre Grenewode (formerly of MITGaard), has been active in the SCA since February A.S. XXXVI as part of the Barony of Carolingia. Raised on stories of the early days from her mother, Tabitha of Wyndmoore, one of the Carolingian founders; Deirdre didn't actually go to her first event until college. Her main pursuits are thrown weapons, sewing and service. Lady of Lord Symon of Barnesdale.
Lady Deirdre Grenewode is a 15th century English woman.
Offices & Positions
- Provost and founding member of the Borough of Greenwood Isle(now defunct) at Simmons College 12/2002-05/2005
- Warranted Thrown Weapons marshal 8/2015-present
- Seneschal of the Canton of Aschehyrst 9/12/2018-present
- Clean-up head, Crossroads Faire, 03/15/2003
- Dayboard head cook, Winter Nights...East! 10/24/2015
- Dayboard head, Winter Nights East, 02/09/2019
- Queen's Guard Vienna I and Wilhelm I
- Retainer Fortune I and Ozurr I
In Case of Court
I like surprises. Lord Symon of Barnesdale, Mistress Margreta Gyllensteirna and Lady Agnes Edith Godolphin should be informed though.
- Queen's Order of Esteem, Vienna I, 04/06/2019 for serving on the Queen's Guard